About Me

I am a very close friend of Donn Flipse, Jen Stabile and other associates of Field of Flowers, based in Davie Florida. I share with them a love of flowers and plants, the business of selling them, and a desire to learn more about them. Via my blog I hope to find other people of similar interests and provide them with interesting and entertaining information.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Floral Design Contest


Have you ever seen an arrangement and thought to yourself, "I could do that with my eyes closed!"

If so, you're in luck because we are having a Floral Design Contest on Nov. 7th in our Davie store.
For a $10 admissions fee you will have 30 minutes to create your very own floral design that could be showcased and sold in our stores and featured on our website throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.

If you think you have the skills to compete with the best, then hurry and call our order center to sign up. There are only 8 spots available and the deadline is Oct. 31st!
1-800-96-FRESH

No comments: